Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 10c

Trying to get back to bed... Drrrifting in and out, here...

Don't remember leaving Armstrong's place. Something's wrong. Each step feeling like my leg weighs a ton. 

Hot... Sweating... Light's too bright...

(*Silence, distant voices, heavy thump*)

Oookayyy, kinda fell, here. Dirt, rocks... Hey, sis. Long time, no see. Can you give me hand up here, and back to bed? I'm not feeling too well. Where've you been, what've you been up to?

(*Female voice*)
 “Jacob? What are you talking about? It's me, Jennifer. Get up, what's wrong?”

Eh, I'm just not feeling well. I think I just need some rest, sis. Are mom and dad with you? I've missed you guys, haven't seen you since... Since...

(*Heavy thump. Same female voice.*) 
“Jacob? Wake up, come on! HELP! SOMEONE GET OVER HERE!”

(*Approaching footsteps, clanking sounds*)


Oh, wow. You are huge. Help me up, would you? I've got to get to bed. Got an Autodoc there somewhere, need to plug it in. Don't carry me, please, just...help me walk...